Board of Directors of Masraf Al Rayan has the pleasure to announce opening door for
The nomination to fill seven seats of the Board for 3 years (2014 – 2016)
1. Candidate should be not less than 21 years old.
2. Candidate should not have been convicted of a criminal offence or a crime involving honor or honesty or any of the crimes referred to in Article (324) and (325) of the companies law, unless he has reinstated.
3. Be the owner of one hundred thousand (100,000) Bank shares which shall be assigned as security for guaranteeing the rights of the bank, shareholders, creditors and others against the liability attaching to members of the Board.
4. To comply with Article (97) of Commercial Companies Law No. (5) for 2002.
1. Copy of National ID and Passport
2. Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) for Companies.
3. New certificate of the deposited shares.
- Applications will be received during the working hours (07:30 AM – 02:30 PM) from Sunday, 5 January 2014 to 19 January 2014.
- Please visit our website www.alrayan.com to get the application form, or visit our Board Secretariate at our Head Office Building in Grand Hamad Street, 6th floor to get the form and submit the request. Requests can also be sent by special mail (Mumtaz – DHL) to our address: Masraf Al Rayan – PO Box 28888 – Doha, Qatar. Tel. # +974-4425-3333
- Election will take place during the Regular General Assembly Meeting to be held on 3/3/2014 which will be announced later in the newspapers and on the Website of Qatar Exchange 15 days prior to the meeting.
Dr. Hussain Ali Al Abdulla,
Chairman & Managing Director