Masraf Al Rayan Board of Directors is delighted to announce the opening of candidacy to fill seven seats for the 3 years 2017 – 2019
Conditions for candidacy:
1. A candidate should not be less than 21 years old.
2. A candidate should not have been convicted of a criminal offence or a crime involving honor or integrity or any of the crimes referred to in Article (334)
and (335) of the Commercial Companies Law No. (11), for 2015, unless he or she is rehabilitated
3. A candidate must be a shareholder of at least Hundred Thousand (100,000) Masraf Al Rayan’s shares (assigned as security for guaranteeing the rights of the bank), and devoted to guarantee the rights of all shareholders,
creditors and others.
4. To comply with Article (98) of the Commercial Companies Law No. (11), for 2015.
1. Masraf Al Rayan’s Board of Directors application form duly completed, along g with;
- A candidate profile questionnaire (individuals/ companies), along with both undertaking and the acknowledgement forms.
- A candidate information form, along with copies of the Qatari ID and Passport
- A biography of the candidate or representative of the candidate in Arabic and English
2. An up to-date ownership certificate of Masraf Al Rayan shares.
3. A copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) for Companies, along with copies of audited balance sheets for the three previous financial years.
- Applications will be received during the official working hours from 07:30 AM to 02:30 PM, starting Monday, 6 March 2017 to end of day of Monday 20 March 2017.
- Shareholders who intend to nominate themselves need to visit our website at www.alrayan.com to obtain the required forms, or they can visit the office of Masraf Al Rayan’s Board Secretariat at our Head Office Building in Grand Hamad Street, 6th floor to get the required forms and to submit their applications.
- Election will take place during the Regular General Assembly Meeting, which will be held on Sunday, April 2nd 2017, or on Sunday, April 9th, 2017, in case the obligatory quorum is not met at the first meeting.
- The invitation to the AGM will be announced later in two local newspapers, on Qatar Exchange website and Masraf Al Rayan website, 15 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Dr. Hussain Ali Al Abdulla,
Chairman & Managing Director