Top

Financial Calculators

Simplify your finances by using our handy calculator below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Installment values may not be accurate.
Please contact the nearest Masraf Al Rayan
branch for the exact calculation.

Get in touch

  • Give us a call

    +974 4425 3333
  • Send us a message

    Fill in the contact form
 
   
 
 
 
  • Masraf Al Rayan (QSC) ("Bank") was incorporated as Qatari Shareholding Company under the Qatar Commercial Company law, on 4th January 2006, and licensed by Qatar Central Bank. As per its Articles of Association; the Bank is engaged in banking, financing and investing activities in conformity with the Principles of Islamic Shari'a. Headquartered in Doha, with a paid up capital of QAR 7.5 Bn (USD 2.1 Bn), it was launched on October 2006.
  • The bank is structured into three main business divisions; Retail Banking which offers a variety of products and services such as current and saving accounts, time deposit accounts, financing, credit cards; Wholesale Banking offers products and services such as corporate finance & advisory services, financing products, cash management, treasury, trade finance and products and services designed to meet the need for the small and medium enterprises, and Private Banking which offer tailored solutions in the areas of investment planning & asset management, wealth management, credit planning and management
  • In 2008 Al Rayan Investment LLC (ARI) was launched with a paid capital of $100 million (fully owned by the bank) as its Islamic Investment and Asset Management arm.
  • As of December, 2016 Masraf Al Rayan has a total of 13 branches, stretched over strategically sketched geographical vicinity within Qatar and a total of 84 ATMs, increased in harmony with business needs and customer activities.

Vision

It is to be a leading and innovative international Islamic financial institution, specialized in providing Sharia compliant products and services.

Ownership

The authorized share capital of the bank is fixed at QAR 7,500,000,000 divided into 750,000,000 cash shares with a nominal value of QAR 10 for each share. The founders have subscribed for 45% of the total capital, and the remaining 55% was offered for public subscription.

Your message has been sent successfully

Close

You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter

Close

You are already subscribed to our newsletter

Close